J.K. McKee of Messianic Apologetics discusses the significance of the kosher dietary laws and various outward forms of Torah instructions, for today’s broad Messianic movement.
Q&A: Abraham Served Meat and Dairy; Messianic Understanding of Romans; Replacement Theology – Messianic Insider
J.K. McKee of Messianic Apologetics responds to three categories of questions: Tanach (OT), Apostolic Scriptures (NT), and theology/Biblical Studies.
1. Why do traditional Jews separate meat and dairy, when Abraham served God meat and dairy?
2. As a Messianic Believer who believes in Torah, I need help understanding Romans.
3. I have been told that Hebrew Roots people support replacement theology.
J.K. McKee of Messianic Apologetics goes through the six study questions for Unit Two in The Messianic Walk workbook:
1. What do you think there is to learn about the work of Yeshua the Messiah, in both studying and honoring, the appointed times or moedim?
2. Which one of the appointed times are you most familiar with? Which one of the appointed times do you need to look into further?
3. What are some of the conflicts and misunderstandings that can erupt when today’s Messianic people keep the appointed times?
4. What are some of the major conflicts that can take place as they involve today’s Messianic movement, and traditional Christian holidays like Christmas and Easter? How do you intend to reduce tensions?
5. Are you aware of some of the problems and challenges that can erupt when the appointed times are observed with a Messianic congregation? If so, fairly describe your experience.
6. What might be some of the the distinct challenges present in a Messianic Jewish congregation, when there has been insufficient attention given to understanding mainline Jewish traditions and customs associated with the appointed times?
J.K. McKee of Messianic Apologetics discusses a number of the significant controversies which unfortunately do erupt, when the appointed times are observed in many Messianic settings.
J.K. McKee of Messianic Apologetics discusses how today’s Messianic people tend to observe the Biblical and Jewish holidays, mainly at a congregational level.
J.K. McKee of Messianic Apologetics discusses how the term “Judaizer” is theologically and socially loaded—but how the Scriptures themselves might actually present something different than what is commonly considered.
J.K. McKee of Messianic Apologetics continues going through a long list of reader-submitted questions and issues: no connection to the Jewish philosophical tradition.
J.K. McKee of Messianic Apologetics continues going through a long list of reader-submitted questions and issues: Rabbinic authority versus the Bible.
How do you respond to the various claims that Yeshua broke the Sabbath?