Are you new to the Messianic community? Do you have questions about what the Messianic movement, lifestyle, and theologies are all about? Do you need answers on a wide variety of issues with some detailed information? If these are the questions you have been asking, then Introduction to Things Messianic is a resource which will definitely benefit you.
Written to the new person investigating Messianic things, Introduction to Things Messianic is a compilation of articles which will inform the inquirer on a wide array of Messianic topics relevant to the current state and growth of our movement, including:
- Is “the Church” truly a new group of elect?
- Is the Torah or Law of Moses relevant for Believers today?
- Who were the ancient Pharisees and what did they believe?
- What are the ancient civilizations relevant to the Bible?
- Am I required to keep the Sabbath?
- What are the Biblical festivals?
- Am I required to eat kosher?
- Why do many Messianics use the proper name of God?
- What do Messianics think about the end-times?
- How do I properly grow in this new walk of faith?
These questions, and many more, are discussed and detailed in Introduction to Things Messianic. This book builds on the foundational material in Messianic Beginnings: An Introductory Study in a much more thorough way for those wanting an in-depth view of these basic issues. Introduction to Things Messianic can be used for a single person or a group Bible study, as study questions follow each chapter. This publication can also be used as an excellent primer to other publications available from Messianic Apologetics.